Try this new, healthy, and refreshing twist on an Arnold Palmer. It has a nice rich taste of lemon and rooibos tea. One of my favorite combos.
- 4 Rooibos Tea Bags
- Lemonade Mix (your choice)
- Hot Water
- Cold Water
- Popsicle Molds
- Honey/Agave/Stevia (Optional)
- Place boiled water and 4 rooibos tea bags in a heat resistant pitcher (or container) and allow to steep till a deep rich color is achieved. Don't worry about leaving it too long. Unlike black tea, Rooibos does not get bitter with time.
- Make 1/2 a pitcher or lemonade according to the mixes directions (I prefer crystal light for less calories).
- Combine the two mixtures. It is sweet enough as is, but feel free to add sweetener now if you like.
- Then pour mixture into molds. You can add some slices of lemon, lime, or mint into the mix to make your popsicles pop!
- Freeze pops and enjoy!