This recipe is so easy it's embarrassing. Decadent Rooibos infused fudge can look fantastic and make great gifts for the holiday or as a hostess gift.
| FUDGE INGREDIENTS
1. Take a large microwave safe mixing bowl. Combine powdered sugar, rooibos espresso shot,butter, and condensed milk.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave, stir, and put back.
4. Microwave for 8-10 minutes. Make sure it doesn't overflow the bowl or start to burn. It should start to turn a caramel color.
5. Take out and pour into a buttered or wax paper lined loaf tin.
6. Optional: Sprinkle some rooibos expresso tea leaves on top for decoration.
7. Let cool till it hardens and sets. It should be solid. If on wax paper, you can remove the fudge on the wax paper and cut into squares. Otherwise cut in the tin and carefully remove the slices so as not to break them.